PEO-2500-Portable Power Station
Multi-Protection for Guaranteed Battery Safety
The BMS protection board consists of an analog front-end (AFE) and MCU, which are designed with multi-level protection settings ensuring reliable battery protection and safety.
The MCU provides real-time software protection based on sampling data, while the AFE unit promptly safeguards the battery from anomalies such as overcurrent, short circuits, etc.
The system in this outdoor power station features 4 overcurrent protections:
- Power board current protection
- MCU-implemented software overcurrent protection
- AFE hardware overcurrent protection
- Fuse melting protection is the final safety measure
Fully Certified & Tested
The outdoor power station has undertaken 187 certification tests, including:
- 20 general product specification tests
- 60 electric shock and protection tests
- 16 fire tests and protection against them
- 1 harmful substances test
- 11 mechanical damage tests
- 7 thermal burn tests
- 17 abnormal operating condition tests
- 33 critical component specification tests
- 22 battery protection tests
The battery tests encompass an evaluation of the BMS charging protection mechanism to prevent battery overcharging and potential failures. Besides, the tests also include EMC testing to ensure the system's compliance with electromagnetic compatibility standards. Therefore, this is the best portable power station you can trust.
High Charging Efficiency
The portable battery power station series provides various wattages, including 700W, 1000W, 2000W, and 2500W, catering to diverse power needs. This series supports both AC charging and fast charging options. The AC output voltage can reach 230V, while the DC output goes up to 13V. For added convenience, the outdoor power station series boasts a rapid recharge time, ranging from 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
The portable battery power station, designed to be compact and lightweight, boasts a sizable capacity and numerous ports, guaranteeing that all your devices remain charged, whether you're enjoying a barbecue, on vacation, or constantly on the move.